The Roman leather dog collar is the ultimate dog collar for our strong big dogs
Thick black leather dog collar with classic white stitching
Originally, this double-layer thick leather dog collar was supplied for dog handlers at the former Plattsburgh, NY, Air Force Base
Stately and handsome heavy duty large dog collars with the strength and durability required for large breed dogs
Perfect powerful Pitbull dog collars
- Two layers of high quality full grain bridle leather with an extended dee ring pattern for additional strength.
- The layers are stitched together with heavy-duty nylon thread and the edges are beveled and hand finished to assure comfort.
- Bright nickel-plated welded dee ring and strong roller buckle with a wire tuck loop keeper and smooth capped rivets complete the assembly.
1" Wide in Lengths 18″, 20″, 22"
1 1/4″ Wide in Lengths 24", 26", 28" and 30"
Heavy Duty Leather
Empire Leather Leash
BUCKLED DOG COLLAR SIZING
Even though your new dog collar is adjustable, it is important to measure your dog carefully for his comfort and your peace of mind. You will not want the collar so loose that is slips over the dog’s head or so tight that he can’t breathe properly.
Keep in mind that our measurements are from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole and that you will be able to adjust the collar down from there. Please also take into account that each collar will have 4″ of adjustment. Given the example of an 18″ dog collar, an 18″ collar will adjust from 14″ to 18″.
- If you are satisfied with the fit of your dog’s current collar, measure that collar from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole. Our collars are sized according to this measurement, not to the over-all length of the collar which varies by manufacturer
- If you don’t have a tape measure, your can measure your dog’s neck or chest with a string then measure the string with a flat ruler.
- A rule of thumb is to leave an allowance for two fingers to fit between the collar and the dog for a comfortable fit. The collar should not be so tight that it will cause discomfort or so loose that it slides over the dog’s head.
18″ adjusts 14″ – 18″
20″ adjusts 16″ – 20″
22″ adjusts 18″ – 22″
24″ adjusts 20″ – 24″
26″ adjusts 22″ – 26″
30″ adjusts 26″ – 30″
34″ adjusts 30″ – 34″
BRIDLE LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Quality full grain bridle leathers are some of the most durable leathers available. Proper care will ensure that our products meet your expectations.
If wet or soiled, leather should be allowed to air dry. Never dry your collar or leash in direct heat! Once dry, gently clean using a damp cloth.
You may then want to treat your collar or leash with a light coating of a product such as a neutral colored Leather Balm applied according to instructions on the label. Alternatively, you may wish to apply Leather BriteTM conditioner to nourish and help repel dirt and oils.
FINISHED LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Full finished leathers are made from full grain natural vegetable tanned leather and coated with a protective coating designed to meet high performance standards (i.e., light fastness, flexibility, wear characteristics, and anti-soiling properties).
Clean only with a mild soap and water solution using a slightly moist cloth or non-abrasive sponge. Never use harsh solvent-based cleaners.
Applying Leather BriteTM conditioner will nourish and help repel dirt, extending the life of your collar and leash.