Hunter orange dog collar is a durable bright blaze orange center ring hunting dog collar
Great collar for the fun-loving, hardworking dogs
Odorproof and waterproof dog collar is perfect for active dogs, especially those who love the water
Even better for those who love to play in the dirt
A quick rinse with soap and water or a scrub with a soft brush and you are back to play time
- Durable vinyl-coated webbing that is a wonderful improvement over standard nylon-these edges will not fray!
- Durable and easy to clean
- Will not retain odors
- Remains flexible even when cold
- Unlike similar materials, will not crack, even after years of use
- Fitted with a highly polished nickel-plated die cast buckle, solid welded steel ring and smooth capped rivets
- Added benefit of a dee-ring near the buckle for attaching tag
1″ Wide in Lengths 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″ and 26″
Boomer Dog Leash
Boomer Multi-function Leash
BUCKLED DOG COLLAR SIZING
Even though your new dog collar is adjustable, it is important to measure your dog carefully for his comfort and your peace of mind. You will not want the collar so loose that is slips over the dog’s head or so tight that he can’t breathe properly.
Keep in mind that our measurements are from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole and that you will be able to adjust the collar down from there. Please also take into account that each collar will have 4″ of adjustment. Given the example of an 18″ dog collar, an 18″ collar will adjust from 14″ to 18″.
- If you are satisfied with the fit of your dog’s current collar, measure that collar from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole. Our collars are sized according to this measurement, not to the over-all length of the collar which varies by manufacturer
- If you don’t have a tape measure, your can measure your dog’s neck or chest with a string then measure the string with a flat ruler.
- A rule of thumb is to leave an allowance for two fingers to fit between the collar and the dog for a comfortable fit. The collar should not be so tight that it will cause discomfort or so loose that it slides over the dog’s head.
18″ adjusts 14″ – 18″
20″ adjusts 16″ – 20″
22″ adjusts 18″ – 22″
24″ adjusts 20″ – 24″
26″ adjusts 22″ – 26″
30″ adjusts 26″ – 30″
34″ adjusts 30″ – 34″