Star Studded Dog Collar
Classic, rugged and stylish star studded dog collar
Full grain bridle leather adorned with antiqued hardware
Custom made alternating antiqued nickel and antiqued brass stars!
- Antiqued brass and nickel plated studs are added to the top layer of leather
- Stitched edges are beveled and hand polished edges for the comfort of your dog
- Antiqued brass buckle, dee ring and rivets
1" Width available in 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″ and 26″ lengths
Tan, Black, and Burgundy
MATCHING DOG LEASH
BUCKLED DOG COLLAR SIZING
Even though your new dog collar is adjustable, it is important to measure your dog carefully for his comfort and your peace of mind. You will not want the collar so loose that is slips over the dog’s head or so tight that he can’t breathe properly.
Keep in mind that our measurements are from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole and that you will be able to adjust the collar down from there. Please also take into account that each collar will have 4″ of adjustment. Given the example of an 18″ dog collar, an 18″ collar will adjust from 14″ to 18″.
- If you are satisfied with the fit of your dog’s current collar, measure that collar from the center bar of the buckle to the farthest hole. Our collars are sized according to this measurement, not to the over-all length of the collar which varies by manufacturer
- If you don’t have a tape measure, your can measure your dog’s neck or chest with a string then measure the string with a flat ruler.
- A rule of thumb is to leave an allowance for two fingers to fit between the collar and the dog for a comfortable fit. The collar should not be so tight that it will cause discomfort or so loose that it slides over the dog’s head.
Important Sizing Note: Larger width collars tend to run small. When in doubt, we recommend ordering the next larger size.
18″ adjusts 14″ – 18″
20″ adjusts 16″ – 20″
22″ adjusts 18″ – 22″
24″ adjusts 20″ – 24″
26″ adjusts 22″ – 26″
30″ adjusts 26″ – 30″
34″ adjusts 30″ – 34″
BRIDLE LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Quality full grain bridle leathers are some of the most durable leathers available. Proper care will ensure that our products meet your expectations.
If wet or soiled, leather should be allowed to air dry. Never dry your collar or leash in direct heat! Once dry, gently clean using a damp cloth.
You may then want to treat your collar or leash with a light coating of a product such as a neutral colored Leather Balm applied according to instructions on the label. Alternatively, you may wish to apply Leather BriteTM conditioner to nourish and help repel dirt and oils.
FINISHED LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Full finished leathers are made from full grain natural vegetable tanned leather and coated with a protective coating designed to meet high performance standards (i.e., light fastness, flexibility, wear characteristics, and anti-soiling properties).
Clean only with a mild soap and water solution using a slightly moist cloth or non-abrasive sponge. Never use harsh solvent-based cleaners.
Applying Leather BriteTM conditioner will nourish and help repel dirt, extending the life of your collar and leash.